Visiopor® PP 34 N (Specific UV-light Camera)
The Visiopor® can be used to visualize porphyrins (bacterial pigments from Propionibacterium acnes creating comedones and then acne) of an area of 4 x 5.5 mm via fluorescence. Porphyrins are shown as orange-red spots in the pores under a specific UV light.
There are numerous applications for both skin and scalp especially in the field of acne treatment and management.
The Visiopor® Camera works with a user friendly software for analysis (showing and differentiating the reddish-orange porphyrins of the bacteria from other yellowish-greenish fluorescents in quantity, size and intensity)
Visiopor® PP 34 N
Quick fact Visiopor® PP 34 N
- The Visopor® is USB based and can be connected directly to a computer.
- Live image is shown on the screen and is captured by pressing the button on the camera.
- The images can be saved easily by software for future evaluation and analysis.
- Non-invasive, user friendly and affordable.
- Detecting of early invisible lesions and visualization of advanced acne lesions.
- Advertisement and promoting of anti-bacterial products, cleansers and drugs against P. acne.
- Treatment progress follow-up
- The camera must not be used inside or very close to the eye.
- Computer: Windows® 10, USB 2.0/3.0, performance must meet system requirements
- UV-light source: 16 UVA- LEDs: 375…385 nm