MULTI PROBE ADAPTER SYSTEMS® (MPA SERIES)
The MultiProbe Adapter System® works as an interface between our probes and PC. The data measured by probes is transferred to PC by means of MPA series and thanks to our user friendly and flexible MPA CTplus Software , user can analyze, save and recall the data. All probes can be plugged in to MPA systems (Some limitation applies- see below) and software detects each probe automatically. All types of MPA systems work only with software.
- Expand your measurement capabilities easily
- New developments compatible with the system
- User-friendly software for speedy transfer of data for analysis
- Calibration data stored in the probe
- Large range of measurement parameters available
- Check calibration functions to check the accuracy
- Basic systems to suit different needs
- The data from the ambient condition sensor RHT 100 are saved with the measurements
- The MPA system is operated with an overall C+K software.
- All future C+K probes will be compatible with this system
Watch how MPA measures various skin parameters ?(By Courtesy of Belinda Carli)
MultiProbe Adapter System MPA6
The Multi Probe Adapter System MPA6 has a built-in Sebumeter® and can connect up to 5 other measurement probes (except Cutometer probe). These probes can be similar or different probes.
- MPA6 doesn’t support Cutometer probe.
MultiProbe Adapter System MPA10
The MultiProbe Adapter System MPA10 has a built-in Sebumeter® and can connect up to 9 other measurement probes (except Cutometer probe) with of the same type or different.
- MPA10 doesn’t support Cutometer probe.
MultiProbe Adapter MPA2
The MultiProbe Adapter MPA2 is a new addition to the MPA range. It supports up to 2 probes (except Cutometer and Frictiometer). It plugs into the computer via the USB port and does not require connection to a separate power source.
- MPA2 doesn’t support Cutometer and Frictiometer probes.
MultiProbe Adapter System MPA580
The MultiProbe Adapter System Cutometer Dual MPA580 has all the features of the MPA6 with a built-in Sebumeter® and the possibility of adding up to 4 other probes. In addition, it can also be used to measure elastic and viscoelastic properties of the skin using the Cutometer® probe that can be connected. It is possible to connect two Cutometer probes of a differing aperture at the same time. TheCutometer® measurement is performed using Software MPA CTplus.
- The MPA580 gives the widest range of measurement possibilities of any device on the market.
- MPA580 supports all C+K probes.