1. MULTI PROBE ADAPTER SYSTEMS® (MPA SERIES)
The Multi Probe Adapter System® works as an interface between our probes and PC. The data measured by probes is transferred to PC by means of MPA series and thanks to our user friendly and flexible MPA CTplus Software , user can analyze, save and recall the data. All probes can be plugged in to MPA systems (Some limitation applies- see below) and software detects each probe automatically. There are 4 models for MPA including MPA2, MPA6, MPA10 and MPA580 which all models work inly with software. See below the features of each.
- Expand your measurement capabilities easily
- New developments compatible with the system
- User-friendly software for speedy transfer of data for analysis
- Calibration data stored in the probe
- Large range of measurement parameters available
- Check calibration functions to check the accuracy
- Basic systems to suit different needs
- The data from the ambient condition sensor RHT 100 are saved with the measurements
- The MPA system is operated with an overall C+K software.
- All future C+K probes will be compatible with this system
Watch how MPA measures various skin parameters ?(By Courtesy of Belinda Carli)
MultiProbe Adapter MPA2
The MultiProbe Adapter MPA2 is a new addition to the MPA range. It supports up to 2 probes (except Cutometer and Frictiometer). It plugs into the computer via the USB port and does not require connection to a separate power source.
- MPA2 doesn’t support Cutometer and Frictiometer probes.
MultiProbe Adapter System MPA6
The Multi Probe Adapter System MPA6 has a built-in Sebumeter® and can connect up to 5 other measurement probes (except Cutometer probe). These probes can be similar or different probes.
- MPA6 doesn’t support Cutometer probe.
MultiProbe Adapter System MPA10
The MultiProbe Adapter System MPA10 has a built-in Sebumeter® and can connect up to 9 other measurement probes (except Cutometer probe) with of the same type or different.
- MPA10 doesn’t support Cutometer probe.
MultiProbe Adapter System MPA580
The MultiProbe Adapter System Cutometer Dual MPA580 has all the features of the MPA6 with a built-in Sebumeter® and the possibility of adding up to 4 other probes. In addition, it can also be used to measure elastic and viscoelastic properties of the skin using the Cutometer® probe that can be connected. It is possible to connect two Cutometer probes of a differing aperture at the same time. The Cutometer® measurement is performed using Software MPA CTplus.
- The MPA580 gives the widest range of measurement possibilities of any device on the market.
- MPA580 supports all C+K probes.
2. Multi Display Devices MDD4
Works with and without software
The MultiDisplay Device comes with one probe and the room condition sensor as well as the possibility of adding a further two probes to the device (with the exception of the Sebumeter MDD, Skin-Thermometer MDD and Skin-pH-Meter MDD versions that do not have the possibility of adding probes and are not supplied with the room condition sensor).
It has a large graphic display for showing the results. Menus can be navigated by using the dial on the front and allow the user to switch between measurement probes and alter settings. It is also possible to operate the device using the MPA CTplus software. Measurements that are available as MDD4 devices are:
MDD SEBUMETER® SM815
3. Wireless Probes
No wire, Data transferred by radio wave
The third configuration for our probes data transferring is wireless system. Today, most of our probes are available as wireless. Data is transferred via radio wave to a small receiver RR200 which is connected to PC via USB cable and then saved and analyzed by software MPA Wireless.
The values can be transmitted from a distance of 5-10 m.