Skin-Colorimeter CL 400
Where to use:
- The probe has been developed especially for the needs of measuring changes in the skin color.
- Cosmetic and pharmaceutical efficacy tests, like sun screen products, self tanners, make-up, whitening products, decorative cosmetics and carotene food supplements.
- In many dermatological uses e.g. aging spots, sun damage, treatment of skin diseases, etc.
Quick fact Skin-Colorimeter CL 400
- Reproducible results
- Easy to use
- Values displayed as xyz and calculated in L*a*b and RGB
- Simple check calibration
- Minimum pressure effect and less micro circulation reddish color by low constant pressure of the probe on the skin surface
- The Skin-Colorimeter CL 400 probeis is available as a stand-alone device MDD or connectable to the MPA systems or as a wireless probe.