Skin-Thermometer ST 500
Assessing Skin Temperature and Microcirculation
The measurement principle is based on relative infrared temperature measurement. It is non-contact and giving immediate results of skin temperature which is an indicator of the skin’s micro-circulation. .
Where to use:
- The probe finds its field of application everywhere where differences in the skin temperature and the skin microcirculation are of interest :
- Ideal accompanying measurement for other parameters. E.g. skin hydration is very different with different skin temperature.
- It is a valuable tool for efficacy testing and claim support for cosmetics and pharmaceuticals (e.g. micro-circulation enhancing products, anti-cellulite products).
- In dermatology and occupational medicine it gives information for research and diagnosis.
Quick fact Skin-Thermometer ST 500
- The high quality electronics of the probe provide quick and accurate measurements.
- The probe is low weight and has a small measuring surface enabling measurements on a variety of body sites.
- To make a measurement the probe can be placed on the skin or held just above the skin. The button on the probe is pressed initiating a measurement. it ensures no influences on the skin’s micro circulation.
- Both single and continuous measurements are possible giving you greater flexibility in study design.
- The Tewameter® TM 300 is available as a stand-alone device MDD or connectable to the MPA systems or as a wireless probe.