Skin-Visiometer® SV 700 USB
The Skin-Visiometer® SV 700 USB is an established tool to evaluate the topography (micro relief) of the skin surface by light transmission of a very thin, special blue dyed silicone replica.
Where to use:
The measurement of the depth of the skin micro relief has been a most interesting subject to the cosmetic industry for decades. The Skin-Visiometer® SV 700 is an exact, easy to use, most economical tool for the R&D laboratories or the test institutes for formulation and efficacy testing of anti-aging products.
Quick fact Skin-Visiometer® SV 700 USB
- The very viscous two component silicone, mixed under vacuum to avoid bubbles, fills even smallest skin depths and reproduces them in detail.
- By this method you can easily take your replica all around the globe and be sent to the center for analysis. (ideal for multi center studies or studies involving different ethnic groups)
- The replica can be stored easily over long time periods.
- Extremely quick and convenient connection to computer by USB.
- High resolution images
- This special measurement method allows the calculation of various different skin parameters within one second.
- The standard roughness parameters Rt, Rm, Rz, Rp and Ra for up to 180 lines arranged vertically, horizontally or circularly are immediately available.
- Special parameters have been created to describe the skin topography volume (mm²) and unfolded surface in %.
- New topographic information to quantify the direction of lines (anisotropy), intersection of lines and enclosed cells as reliable aging parameters.
- A coloured 3D image can be displayed quickly. Other displays of the image (e.g. relief, false colour, etc.) are possible.
- All results can be stored, then printed out together with the images and are automatically available for spreadsheet analysis (e.g. Excel®).
- Easy and quick calibration of the system is possible at any time.
- With the foils Corneofix® F 20 and Sebufix® F 16 desquamation and sebum production can be evaluated.
- The skin camera Visioscan® VC 20plus with its analysis software SELS (Surface Evaluation of the Living Skin) is also a useful addition to the system.
- Worldwide established method to look at skin’s micro relief with a broad range of studies (Ask for studies).